Providing guidance and support for Michigan student activities, MASC/MAHS is one of Michigan's largest and oldest student leadership organizations.
Whether you are the adviser, administrator, or student from a leadership class, student council, or honor society--make sure your school is a part of it all with MASC/MAHS Student Leadership. Read below for details and more information! No time to wait? Give our office a call at (517) 327-5315 during normal business hours. We can activate your membership for you and your benefits will start instantly!
Membership Benefits for the Michigan Associations of Student Councils and Honor Societies (MASC/MAHS).
- Consulting services are always and only a phone call or email away!
- Year-round leadership training for advisers and students (see below).
- Advocating for young people, providing a channel for expression of student views.
- Advice, guidance, and support for administrators and educators working in student activities.
- Some of the largest and most noted PROGRAMS and EVENTS in the state; ranging from one day training sessions for students or advisers to multi-day residential training workshops.
- Regular online PUBLICATIONS for both students and advisers, filled with relevant and noteworthy topics, resources, and news for those involved in Michigan student activities.
- Support and interpretation for administrators and advisers dealing with complicated honor society or student council issues that may involve district and/or national policy.
We'd love to hear from you! For more than 25 years, MASC/MAHS has provided excellent service and programs to Michigan leaders. Feel free to explore the site, we hope you will join us for an excellent year supporting students.
MASC/MAHS is a program of the Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals (MASSP). For many years, MASSP has supported the relationship between student activities and the success of administrators in secondary schools. For more information, visit www.mymassp.com