The cost for the 2017 Student State Conference has been set at the following:
- $149.00/participant for MASC/MAHS Michigan Student Leadership member schools (students and advisers/chaperones)
- $219.00/participant for non-member schools
Your registration fee includes all meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday, conference materials, and admission to all events. Registration fees do not include your hotel lodging. NOTE: Food for Friday is solely the responsibility of the chaperone/adviser and will not be provided at the conference by MASC/MAHS.
Final counts and registration numbers must be guaranteed on or before March 6th, 2017.
- Cancelations: Group guarantees may be changed until March 6th, 2017. After March 6th, you will be billed for the total amount guaranteed, as others have been turned away in your spot. Guaranteed numbers may not be decreased, however substitutions and additions will be accepted as space provides. MASC/MAHS Michigan Student Leadership will bill for the full amount in the group guarantee beginning in late March. The exception to this policy: In the event the conference has a waiting list of attendees and we can fill your spots, we will do our best to accommodate your cancelation request, however this is not a guarantee.
- Waiting List: In the event that there is a waiting list for students to attend the State Conference, every effort will be made to accommodate all those on the list. However, schools with zero students attending, will be given first priority. Once all schools on the waiting list have been offered spots, schools who already have students attending and wish to bring more will be offered the additional space until the maximum capacity is reached.
- Payment: Payment will be accepted via cash, check or money order anytime. Checks should be made out to MASSP Student Leadership and may be mailed to the office or brought in-person to the conference. Credit card payments may be made over the phone at (517) 327-5315.