As MASC/MAHS Michigan Student Leadership continues striving to create world-class student leadership programs and events, we are also aware that these events take a great deal of time and planning from our member schools. We are happy to announce that dates and locations for our 2017 "Leadership Training Institutes" (formerly known as FTIs) are below!
Leadership Training Institutes are designed to introduce NEW students to student activities (Student Council, Honor Society, or other groups) to the world of student leadership. We will focus on group dynamics, communication technique, team building, and other basic concepts to have your group starting new members off on the right foot. Ideal for those new in groups, student Board of Delegate members will design and present the information to students in an interactive and FUN manner that will not disappoint.
LTI's Focus On:
- Group dynamics
- Communication techniques
- Managing groups more effectively
- Resources on event planning
- Team building
- Soft skills
- Time management for your entire team
- And many more leadership concepts geared toward starting your new members off on the right foot!
New This Year:
- Student leadership packets with curriculum guides
- 4 LTI Showcase sessions at each location
- Student "Idea Exchange" Session
- Adviser Update Session
- Digital Access to all 30 Curricular Activities
- Resource Guide with each Session
$35/person for students/adults of member schools
$45/person for students/adults of non-member schools