Returning in fall of ’23, our Middle Level Liftoff workshops are designed specifically for our Middle Level student leaders! These one-day workshops focus on increasing a group’s ability to function as a school team. Students are treated to hands-on and engaging curricular activities for:
- SMART Goal setting
- The project planning process
- Hosting school wide events
- Team Building
- Creating a yearlong vision
This action-packed workshop is loaded with intentional content for both Middle Level students and advisers. Our program framework is designed to not only coach students on incorporating leadership techniques, but to create tangible takeaways to strengthen a school’s program. Liftoff will incorporate three main curricular components:
- Kick off the workshop with our signature LIFTOFF group activity. This incorporated team-based activity focuses on getting groups off the ground with their year long goals and objectives. When students have a clear, detailed vision of where they want to go, we can help create the steps to get them there.
- LIFTOFF is followed by two rounds of Leadership Activities facilitated by the Michigan Student Board of Delegates! Workshop sessions focus on hosting school events, team building and learning leadership styles.
- End the day by returning to a team-based session to explore MASC/MAHS’s project planning model. Our final session is designed to transition students from learning to action, as they begin to build out a program presentation to submit to our Middle Level Regional student competitions!
This is a can’t miss opportunity for your whole student crew!
Liftoff dates and locations:
- Thursday Oct.12th, Craig’s Cruisers, Grand Rapids (Both HS and ML program)
- Monday Oct.16th, Macomb ISD
- Monday Oct. 30th, Bavarian Inn, Frankenmuth (SOLD OUT)
- November 1st, Bavarian Inn, Frankenmuth
$49/person for students/adults of member schools
$59/person for students/adults of non-member schools
$0/first member Adviser
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made seven (7) calendar days or more in advance of the training date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made after this date, including no-shows, are nonrefundable.