Due March 10th, 2023 | Apply Before Feb 25th for onsite in interviews at the State Conference!
Board of Delegate Application Guidelines
Please ensure you read the instructions carefully and complete the application in full to be considered for a Board of Delegate “Center Seat” or an “At-Large” bid.
The following instructions outline the three-part application process
- Video introduction submission
- Online BOD application form
- Live Zoom interviews
Submit a 90-second video by uploading a video to YouTube, Vimeo or another web recording device and provide the link to this video when promoted inside the Board of Delegate application. Ensure that the video is not marked “private” and can be viewed as public. This new process helps ensure that all eligible students may apply for a seat on the Michigan Board of Delegates, not just those individuals that attend the State Conference.
Video Submission Guidelines
The Video is being used to showcase your interest in joining the Student Board of Delegates for the State of Michigan. This enables all students to apply for a seat. Please adhere to the following rules:
- Videos must be kept to 90 seconds or less
- Videos should remain professional using “headshot” angles without any graphics or video-editing software
- Videos should cover each of the following guidelines within the time limit allotted
- School and MASC/MAHS center
- Current Grade
- Random fact about yourself
- Why do you want to be on the Board of Delegates?
- What are you passionate about?
- What leadership qualities do you think are most important for members of the Board of Delegate to possess?
In order to be eligible for a seat on the Michigan Student Board of Delegates, the following application must be completing in full. Please ensure that all fields are complete and the link to the video is working (and viewable as public).
Submit Below: Board of Delegates Application | Due March 10th!
Potential Michigan Student Board of Delegate applicants are voting on by the current Board of Delegate representatives. All applicants will be evaluated and scored in a three phase application process: BOD application, BOD interview and BOD video submission. After scoring has concluded, current representatives will vote on applicants from each center.
If you have any questions about applying for a seat on the Michigan Student Board of Delegates, contact the MASC/MAHS Michigan Student Leadership office at any time. Info@mascmahs.org | (517).327.5315