REGISTRATION NOW LIVE – LIMITED SPACE!
Run! (Don’t Walk) to register for Michigan Summer Leadership Camp 2023! Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Camp registration will close once capacity is reached for each level of camp.
- Middle Level Camp: Students entering grades 7 & 8 in the Fall of 2023
- July 19-21st
- Albion College
- Camp fees are all-inclusive (meals, dorm room, T-shirt, camp materials and student guidebook)
MASC/MAHS’s Summer Leadership Camp is designed to teach the principles of effective leadership and to provide practical experience in applying these skills as student leaders.Camp is packed with hands-on, engaging activities for students in a broad range of organizations. Whether you are a member of student council, honor society, athletic teams, drama club, or anything in between – leadership skills are universal!
All-camp activities such as MOGA (Most Outrageous Group Activities), personal reflection and action planning, the Mega Mixer, as well as our Leadership: Center Stage and final evening celebration round out a camp that student leaders will never forget.
- Everyday Leadership
- Communication Techniques
- Developing a Leadership Style
- Exploring Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Daily Leadership Lessons
- Goal Setting and Vision
- Group Dynamics
- Team Building and Social Skills
NEW THIS YEAR!
MASC/MAHS has teamed up with RegPack.com to offer you a streamlined registration process this year! Once registration opens, you will use the link below to take you directly to our Camp Registration Portal. You will create an account within this portal, including a Username and Password. Once you have created your account, you will add your camper(s) information, select their camp session and level, view & complete required forms, set up payment and submit your registration.
After you have completed your registration and paid your deposit, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address provided. You will continue to receive reminders to this email address until all required forms/documents are submitted and your camp fee is paid in full. Watch your Inbox! You will also receive important camp information at this email address.
In order to submit your registration for our Summer Leadership Camps, you must place a deposit (which is applied to your final cost) or pay your registration fee in full.
- Middle School Camp Fee (per camper)
- Total Camp Fee of $199
- Initial Deposit of $100
The balance of each student’s registration is due on or before June 16, 2023.
Our new registration portal will provide you the opportunity to set up a payment plan during the registration process for your remaining balance after your deposit is paid. Payment for camp will need to be made directly in the Camp Registration Portal using a debit/credit card or an electronic check.
In addition to the SET SEG Scholarship, our dedicated Camp Junior Counselors (JCs) work all year long to provide additional partial scholarships for students to attend our Summer Leadership Camp program. The amount and number of partial scholarships varies year to year based on the total amount of funds raised through various efforts. Students interested in learning more about the JC Scholarship application process and students that would like to apply can use the link below.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 2nd
Registrants may cancel their spot with Michigan Summer Leadership Camp until June 16, 2023 without penalty and to receive a full refund. For a registration to be canceled, the Camp Director must be notified via phone at (517) 327-5315 or via email at email@example.com. Camp registration deposits/fees are non-refundable for any reason for any cancellations made after June 16, 2023.
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, REGISTRATION ISSUES?
We are happy to help! There are a ton of helpful Summer Camp informational and FAQ pages. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Nina@massp.com at any time!
- Red Circle by “Checkout Icon”
- You may see a “red circle” by your Checkout icon insider your profile – this is completely normal. This means your payment is currently being processed or you selected to make installment payments towards camp registration.
- After payment is approved or after you have made your final installment of your payment plan, this circle becomes “green” indicating successful payment of camp registration. After successful payment, users will receive an emailed receipt for confirmation.
- Pending Payment
- Once the payment clears you will see it reflected on your balance. In most cases this will happen immediately, but in some cases it can take up to 24 hours to completely process. If any payments are pending for longer than 48 hours please let us know.
The MASC/MAHS Michigan Student Leadership staff is always willing to help should you need help with the registration process.
- If you have questions regarding camp (levels, policies, dietary/medical concerns), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you encounter technical issues with our new Camp Registration Portal (creating an account, using our registration portal, forgot your password, etc…), please reach out directly to Regpack.com for technical assistance.